Here are some little tidbits about
- Built in the early-to-mid 1920s.
- Exterior is stucco, now painted
- Roof is green clay barrel tile
(we are very lucky that it's in great shape!).
- We bought the house in June 1995.
- Interior woodwork had been stripped
and refinished throughout the house (except in the bedrooms) by the previous
owner (again, very lucky!)
- Most of the work we've had done
has been cosmetic (paint, wallpaper, floor refinishing).
- We've done two small construction
- Added two small closets in
the master bedroom
- Restored some windows that
had been plastered over
- The most changed aspect of the
house since we bought it is the backyard: it was in pretty bad shape, and
slowly but surely we're making improvements.